26th June 2018, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get relaxation in Bank Education Loan to study BTech being a Physically Handicapped candidate?

Hi Sir, I am interested to study BTech course. But I come from a poor family and I am Physically Handicapped. I want to apply for Bank Education Loan. So, I would like to know that I can get relaxation while applying Education Loan in any Bank?

29th June 2018, 10:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in Bank Education Loan to study BTech being a Physically Handicapped candidate?

Yes, there is education loan offered for physically handicapped students at concessional rates. You just need to secure admission at a recognized institute first.

Once you get admission under PH quota at any good college, you can apply for education loan. Government offers rebate in interest rate for physically handicapped candidates.
30th June 2018, 11:30 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in Bank Education Loan to study BTech being a Physically Handicapped candidate?

No, the banks doesn't offer any relaxation in education loan for Physically Handicapped Candidates for pursuing B.Tech course. Only female candidates and the candidates who have secured admission in Premier institutes are eligible for concession on rate of interest of the education loans offered by bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?