14th December 2016, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Does government provides an education loan and scholarship for physically handicapped (Polio in Leg) student to study Computer engineering?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th with Science stream and want to study Computer engineering course. I am a physically handicapped (Polio in Leg) student. Please tell me does government provides an education loan and scholarship for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Why not talented students getting scholarship? Is it possible to get scholarship to continue Engineering?
  2. Whether my Education Loan amount can be waived off if I am Physically Handicapped person?
  3. What can i do for job in Software Engineering field being a physically handicapped student?
  4. How can I get an interest free education loan being a handicapped and SC candidate? List of Government schemes for SC candidates?
  5. Government provides deduction in whole loan amount along with the interest to handicapped students?
  6. How to get loan for B.Tech being 50% physically handicapped?
  7. Can I get scholarship or education loan for further studies after Polytechnic?
  8. Does government provides interest free education loan and scholarship for higher education? What should I do for it? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  10. Education loan procedure and bank tie ups with IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What kind of concession I will get in Education Loan to study MS in Abroad through GRE being an ST student?
  12. Will there be any university which offer MCA course at free of cost and by giving scholarship to Physically Handicapped candidates?
  13. Can I get education loan if score 81 percent in 12th Science?
  14. Eligibility to study MBBS for B.Sc student? Can I get Education Loan to study MBBS program?
  15. Should I apply for Education Loan instead of scholarship to study in MBBS?
  16. Government as well and non government scholarships and financial grants for handicapped students?
  17. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student who is 60% Physically Handicapped?
  18. Concession in Education Loan to study M.Tech for ST student?
5th March 2023, 04:21 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Does government provides an education loan and scholarship for physically handicapped (Polio in Leg) student to study Computer engineering?

Yes, the government provides education loan and scholarship for physically handicapped students to pursue higher education including Computer engineering course. You can apply for education loans and scholarships through various government schemes like the National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation (NHFDC), Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, and the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities.

To apply for an education loan, you will need to approach a bank or financial institution that provides education loans and submit your documents and eligibility criteria. Some banks also have special education loan schemes for physically handicapped students.

To apply for scholarships, you can visit the websites of the government schemes mentioned above or check with your college or university about any scholarships or financial assistance available for physically handicapped students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?