27th January 2019, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I get relaxation in Education Loan to study through GUJCET being a female candidate?

Hi friends, I am a candidate of Gujarat. I am doing Diploma in Electrical Engineering and preparing for GUJCET. I am ready to apply for education loan. Kindly tell me that I can get any relaxation as I am a female candidate in education loan?

9th February 2019, 09:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in Education Loan to study through GUJCET being a female candidate?

There are many banks in India, who will provide some concession in interest rates to female students. Mostly, the concession is usually 0.50% on interest rate.

You can also claim subsidy, which is a central government scheme offered to financially weaker section of the society.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?