6th January 2016, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship having secured 77% in 1st year of B.Pharmacy?

Hello,
I have got 77% in 1st year of B.Pharmacy. I am the topper of the institute. So would I get any scholarship? Kindly suggest me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get IOCL Scholarship if secured 60% in MBBS 1st year? List of scholarships to apply?
  2. List of scholarships for B.Sc 1st year student who has secured 81.6% in 12th?
  3. Is there any scholarship available for BAMS 1st year candidate who has secured 93.6% in 10th and 94% in 2nd PUC?
  4. Can I get Inspire Scholarship if secured good percentage in 1st year of F.Y.B.Sc?
  5. Eligibility to apply in MHRD Scholarship for B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student who has secured 75% in 12th?
  6. Information about other scholarship schemes for general category PG students who have secured 1st position in their UG level?
  7. Can I reapply for Cental Scholarship renewal if didn't received it yet?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for any scholarship if secured 65% in B.Tech 1st year? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get scholarship having secured 77% in 1st year of B.Pharmacy? -- [New]
  10. Will I get scholarship if secured 99 marks in both 1st and 2nd year of intermediate?
  11. Procedure to apply for Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 80% in 1st year of B.Tech?
  12. Procedure to get Government scholarship for a candidate who has secured 70% in MBBS 1st year?
  13. Can I apply for MHRD Scholarship if secured 70% in MBBS 1st year?
  14. Scholarship available for B.Tech 1st year candidate who has secured 95.7% in Intermediate?
  15. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 69.3% in B.Sc and pursuing M.Sc 1st year?
  16. Am I eligible for any scholarship in 2nd year of MBBS?
  17. Eligibility to get scholarship for B.Sc(Mathematics) 1st year candidate who has secured 81.4% in 12th CBSE?
  18. CBSE scholarship for a B.Sc 1st year student who has secured 87.4% in 12th standard?
9th December 2017, 04:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship having secured 77% in 1st year of B.Pharmacy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have got 77% in 1st year of B.Pharmacy. I am the topper of the institute. So would I get any scholarship? Kindly suggest me regarding this.

Yes, you can get a scholarship having secured 77% marks in 1st year of B.Pharmacy course. You have to contact your college for a scholarship. You can also apply for scholarships like the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship directly. Gaurav Foundation Scholarship is offered to Indian nationals in the age group of 17 years to 35 years. Candidates must have scored at least 60% marks in all examinations from school days onwards. Candidates must have completed Class 12th to avail the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. Those students who are studying in the second year of the degree course are also eligible to apply for the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. You can apply either online or offline for the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. Gaurav Foundation Scholarship website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?