1st May 2016, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship if scored 982 marks in Intermediate PCM being an ICAI student from OBC category?

Hi Sir,
I have completed my Intermediate and got 982 marks in PCM. I belong to an OBC category. I didn't registered for Degree yet and I am doing ICAI now. Can I get scholarship now under any circumstances?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get scholarship for economically backward student with 98% marks in intermediate?
  2. Am I eligible to get study scholarship if I have scored 957 marks in my intermediate and belong to OC category?
  3. Can I get any scholarship after scoring 990 marks in intermediate
  4. How to take admission with 54.75 marks in AMU Intermediate entrance exam through self finance for OBC candidate who has applied in general category?
  5. Is it possible for me to get scholarship based on my intermediate marks 96.8% and belong to OBC caste?
  6. Is it possible for me to get some scholarship after scoring 982 marks in MPC group?
  7. How can I get scholarship if I got 97% marks in Intermediate and belong to OC category?
  8. Am I eligible to get scholarship if I have scored 95.5% marks in intermediate? Procedure to be followed for getting the scholarship?
  9. Can I apply for scholarship being a correspondence B.Com and ICAI candidate?
  10. Is it possible for me to get the scholarship if I hae scored 96% marks in intermediate?
  11. Scholarship for meritorious backward community student?
  12. Scholarship to study B.Tech course and being a SC category student with parent's income is 1,80,000 INR?
  13. How to get a Scholarship after scoring 86% of marks in 12th Class being a candidate from OBC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get scholarship having 95% marks in intermediate?
  15. Details of Ph.D Scholarship for OBC and less income group category student?
  16. How much scholarship is given to student of M.Sc in Microbiology and belong to OBC category?
  17. Applying for CME,Army after scoring 62% marks in 12th PCM under OBC category?
  18. What is the procedure followed for applying intermediate merit scholarship MEC if I have scored 97.2% marks?
5th December 2017, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get scholarship if scored 982 marks in Intermediate PCM being an ICAI student from OBC category?

I have completed M.Com . I am working in reputed MNC company. I have 11 years of experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?