1st August 2016, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship from OBC/EBC Welfare department of Bihar to study LLB and for books & equipment?

Hello sir, I belongs to OBC category and want to study LLB course. But my father can't expend much money on me. Can I get scholarship from OBC/ EBC Welfare department, Bihar to study LLB and for books & equipment?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get 100% scholarship by Bihar Government to study MBBS being a female OBC candidate?
  2. List of Bihar Government's scholarship for girl candidate in B.Sc
  3. List of scholarship exams to apply for OBC students to continue CLAT? -- [New]
  4. Government scholarships for ST students for Higher Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of all scholarship exams happening in Bihar?
  6. Availability of Study loan and scholarship for LLB?
  7. How much amount I will get in Bihar State Scholarship being a B.Tech candidate?
  8. Name of some scholarship to study LLB through distance mode?
  9. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  10. Is there any scholarship available to study B.A.LLB for a candidate who is single female child of her parents?
  11. How can I get my scholarship of 2nd year if received for 1st, 3rd and 4th year of MBBS being a SC candidate?
  12. How to take admission in IGNOU to study LLB course? Fee structure and duration of this course? List of study centers in Bihar?
  13. Scholarship to study LLB through CLAT for General student?
  14. Am I eligible to get study scholarship next after completion of 12th with 62.4% in PCM?
  15. Can I get Education loan to study BBA?
  16. Do I need to know the bank account details of college department to fill up the post matric scholarship form?
  17. Are NCERT books enough to prepare for 12th Bihar Board exam? Suitable books of mentioned subjects for preparation?
  18. Scholarship for a female candidate who has secured 92% in 12th Bihar Board? How much amount I will get through scholarship?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?