13th November 2022, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship to study BA(Interior Architecture Design) through Pearl Academy Entrance Exam?

I am preparing for Pearl Academy Entrance Exam. I have heard that I can get scholarship to do BA(Interior Architecture Design) through this entrance exam. So, I want to know that if I will get the seat for BA(Interior Architecture Design) admission then I can get scholarship or not?

14th November 2022, 12:52 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study BA(Interior Architecture Design) through Pearl Academy Entrance Exam?

Yes, you will get a scholarship to study BA(Interior Architecture Design) at Pearl Academy.

To apply for scholarship you can visit their official website https://www.pearlacademy.com
14th November 2022, 08:43 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study BA(Interior Architecture Design) through Pearl Academy Entrance Exam?

In order to pursue BA ( Interior Architecture and Design) in Pearl Academy, you should have completed your 12th standard or equivalent in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from a recognised board. The Institute conduct an entrance examination to select the candidates for admission. Candidates can visit their official website and apply for the examination.
15th November 2022, 04:54 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get scholarship. The awardee must secure 70% marks in aggregate without any referral / deferral.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?