24th March 2018, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study BA(Interior Architecture & Design) in Pearl Academy?

I have an interest to study BA(Interior Architecture & Design) in Pearl Academy. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam i have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study BA(Interior Architecture & Design) in Pearl Academy?
  2. Eligibility to study BA(Interior Architecture & Design) in Pearl Academy? -- [New]
  3. Course structure of BA(Interior Architecture & Design) in Pearl Academy?
  4. Entrance exam to study BS(Interior Architecture & Design) in Newschool of Architecture & Design, California? Duration of this course?
  5. Fee expenses of BA(Interior Architecture & Design) in Pearl Academy?
  6. Which is the best College in Haryana for pursuing B.Sc in Interior Designing? What is the fee structure and how can I get admission in the College?
  7. Procedure to apply for fashion designing course after 12th standard?
  8. Detailed information about Education Loan facility to study Bachelor in Communication Design in Pearl Academy?
  9. Entrance exam to study BS(Construction Management) in Newschool of Architecture & Design?
  10. How to do interior designing after passing 10th?
  11. Which subjects should I choose after completion of 10th Class for Fashion Designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility to get admission in Newschool of Architecture & Design, California to study Bachelor of Interior Architecture & Design? Fee expenses of this course?
  13. Courses available in Interior Designing in distance mode at Delhi?
  14. Procedure to get scholarship to study at Pearl Academy of Fashion for Matriculation student?
  15. Which are the MSc interior colleges in Delhi or in Haryana?
  16. What is the procedure to join in B.Arch after completing 12th?
  17. Am I eligible to do masters in interior designing after completing B.Tech in information technology?
  18. Date of sale of Pearl Academy (B.Design) forms? From where to buy the forms?
29th April 2018, 11:54 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BA(Interior Architecture & Design) in Pearl Academy?

In order to pursue BA(Interior Architecture & Design) in Pearl Academy, you should have completed your 12th standard or equivalent in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board. The institute conduct an entrance examination to select the candidates for admission. Candidates can visit their official website and apply for the examination.

Web: http://pearlacademy.com/admissions/

Cont. No. : 18001033005
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?