5th April 2018, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship to study MBA in GIA Institute of Management with 1004 rank in CMAT?

Hi, I have got 1004 rank in CMAT and I would like to pursue an MBA from GIA Institute of Management. Am I eligible for getting scholarship? If yes, then how would I grab it? Thanks in advance for your support!

17th September 2022, 04:53 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study MBA in GIA Institute of Management with 1004 rank in CMAT?

The institute invites application for scholarship from identified meritorious students.
ACCESS awarded to excellent candidates identified in the achievers round of selection process.
It offers scholarships INR 4 lakh each
40 scholarship for its PGDM program
20 scholarship for its PGDM Big Data Analytics programme
5 PGDM banking candidate.

Those who are unable to get scholarship from the institute can apply for other scholarship available for MBA students in India
Some of the colleges offering scholarship are
MDI Gurgaon
Amity Business School Noida
IFIM Business school
MICA Ahmedabad

Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship while filling out the application form or during selection process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?