11th July 2023, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Can i get a student loan for MTech without GATE exam?

Can i get a student loan for MTech without GATE exam?

17th July 2023, 02:59 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Can i get a student loan for MTech without GATE exam?

Yes, you can get a student loan for MTech without GATE exam. However, the eligibility criteria for a student loan without GATE exam vary depending on the lender.
Here are some of the factors that lenders consider when approving a student loan without GATE exam:
  • Your academic record: Lenders will want to see that you have a strong academic record.
  • Your work experience: Lenders may consider your work experience if you have relevant experience in the field you are applying to study.
  • Your financial situation: Lenders will want to see that you have a good financial situation and that you will be able to repay the loan.
  • Your cosigner: Lenders may require you to have a cosigner on the loan. A cosigner is someone who agrees to be responsible for the loan if you default on the payments.
If you meet the eligibility criteria, you can apply for a student loan without GATE exam from a variety of lenders. Some of the most popular lenders for student loans without GATE exam include:
  • SBI Education Loan: SBI Education Loan is a popular student loan option for students who are looking to pursue higher education. SBI Education Loan offers a variety of loan terms and interest rates, and they also offer a cosigner option.
  • ICICI Bank Education Loan:
    ICICI Bank Education Loan is another popular student loan option for students who are looking to pursue higher education. ICICI Bank Education Loan offers a variety of loan terms and interest rates, and they also offer a cosigner option.

It is important to compare different lenders before you apply for a student loan without GATE exam. This will help you find the best loan for your needs.
18th July 2023, 12:52 AM
SurajPSingh

Yes, you can get a student loan for MTech without GATE exam. However, the eligibility criteria for student loans without GATE exam may vary from lender to lender. Some lenders may require you to have a minimum GPA, while others may require you to have work experience.
Some of the lenders that offer student loans for MTech without GATE exam:
  • SBI Education Loan: SBI Education Loan is a government-backed loan that is available to students who are enrolled in approved courses. The loan amount is up to INR 10 lakhs and the interest rate is subsidized by the government.

• ICICI Bank Education Loan: ICICI Bank Education Loan is a private loan that is available to students who are enrolled in approved courses. The loan amount is up to INR 20 lakhs and the interest rate is market-linked.

• Axis Bank Education Loan: Axis Bank Education Loan is a private loan that is available to students who are enrolled in approved courses. The loan amount is up to INR 15 lakhs and the interest rate is market-linked.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

To apply for a student loan without GATE exam, you will need to provide the following documents:
  • Proof of identity: This could be your passport, driver's license, or Aadhaar card.
  • Proof of residence: This could be your utility bill, rent agreement, or bank statement.
  • Educational transcripts: This could be your mark sheets and degree certificates.
  • Job offer letter: If you have work experience, you will need to provide a job offer letter.
  • Statement of purpose: This is a document that explains why you want to pursue an MTech degree.
Once you have submitted your application, the lender will review your eligibility and decide whether to approve your loan. If your loan is approved, you will need to sign a promissory note and make monthly payments.
18th July 2023, 05:56 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

For getting an education loan, it's important to have secured admission in any professional ,technical ,medical certificate or degree course in a reputed college.
On receiving confirmation letter , you can apply for education loan.
One can get upto INR 10 lacs for Studying in India and INR 20 lacs for studying abroad.
For loans above 7 lacs , both collateral security and third party guarantee is required.
Thus banks do consider the financial condition of the borrower and he/she should be a meritorious student .
And the college in which admission has been taken must be a reputed college with good placement facility.
Thus without GATE exam, you can apply for education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?