14th February 2023, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission without giving scholarship exam?

Can I take admission without giving scholarship exam

14th February 2023, 03:36 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission without giving scholarship exam?

For getting admission in any course, one has to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
For getting admission , you have to fill the application form and attach required documents and submit it.
Once you get selected in the entrance exam your admission gets confirmed.

Thus without any scholarship exam , you can apply for admission.

If you are applying for any scholarship, then you have to appear for scholarship exam.
14th February 2023, 03:40 PM
NaubiShah

It depends on the institution and the type of scholarship you are referring to. Some institutions may offer scholarships based on merit, which can be awarded without taking an exam. Other scholarships may require an exam or competition to be taken, in order to be considered for the scholarship. It is best to check with the specific institution you are interested in to determine their admission and scholarship requirements.

~Regards
Naubahar Shah
BBA, M.Com, NET Qualified
14th February 2023, 03:49 PM
Antonio 2023

Yes, in many cases, you can take admission without giving a scholarship exam. Scholarship exams are typically held to provide financial assistance to students who demonstrate academic excellence or financial need, and passing these exams can make you eligible for scholarships. However, scholarships are not the only means of funding your education. You may also be able to secure admission by paying the full tuition fee or by availing other financial assistance programs such as student loans, grants, or bursaries.
14th February 2023, 06:34 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Yes, can take admission without giving scholarship exam.
14th February 2023, 09:36 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes, you can take your admission without scholarship test as well. You can enroll for management quota which will cost you a lot of money.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?