26th September 2015, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

List of universities in abroad which takes in candidate without giving GRE exam and provides scholarship?

List of universities in abroad which takes in candidate without giving GRE exam and provides scholarship? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? It would be really helpful if you can answer me on this soon as possible!

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better GRE or GATE? Opportunities of getting grants or scholarship for doing MS in Abroad?
  2. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  4. Details about getting scholarships for doing MS in UK or US?
  5. Is it necessary to take GRE and TOEFL exam to study Ph.D in foreign countries?
  6. How can I get admission with scholarship to study in Abroad through GRE?
  7. Scholarship and best universities in Abroad for ILETS and GRE?
  8. Are there any institutions providing PG diploma courses in Pharmacy related to Drug Designing and Clinical Trails in AP or in South India?
  9. How to get scholarship or loan for doing Masters in Abroad after qualifying in GRE?
  10. Which exam I should write to do MS in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  12. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  13. Do I have any chances for getting scholarship after aplying to various universities if I score well in GRE too? Criteria for admission and required GRE score?
  14. Without GRE can I get admission in German or other universities in Abroad?
  15. M.Tech from India is better or from Abroad?
  16. Detailed information about the scholarship to study in Abroad through GRE?
  17. List of universities in Abroad which offer MS in Architecture with scholarship?
  18. List of reputed universities which offer MBA with 50% scholarship in Abroad?
17th October 2017, 04:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities in abroad which takes in candidate without giving GRE exam and provides scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of universities in abroad which takes in candidate without giving GRE exam and provides scholarship? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? It would be really helpful if you can answer me on this soon as possible!

List of universities in abroad which offers admission without GRE examination is given below;

Montclair State University - Official Website

Rivier University - Official Website

California State University - Official Website

Bridgeport University - Official Website

University of Cincinnati - Official Website

West Texas A&M University - Official Website

University of Oklahoma - Official Website

University of South Australia - Official Website

University of Adelaide - Official Website

Macquarie University - Official Website

Regarding scholarship candidates have to contact the university, before admission or can find details on the university’s website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?