22nd June 2022, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I take educational loan for MBBS?

I have secured 42.05% in 12th CHSE Odisha board, can I take educational loan for MBBS?

22nd June 2022, 10:52 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take educational loan for MBBS?

Yes, you can obtain an educational loan of up to Rs. 80 lakhs to study MBBS in India.
The majority of students look into several options to pay for their MBBS course in India. One of the greatest options is to apply for an MBBS student loan in India.
23rd June 2022, 11:10 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes, you can get an educational loan of up to Rs. 80 Lakhs to pursue MBBS in India. These are mostly secured loans that require you to pledge equivalent collateral.
23rd June 2022, 06:46 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get an education loan of up to Rs. 80 lakhs to pursue MBBS in India.
These are mostly secured loans that require you to pledge equivalent collateral.

Top five banks providing education loan for medical student:-

HDFC Bank
Bank of Baroda
State Bank of India
IDBI Bank
Canara Bank etc.
23rd June 2022, 07:36 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

One of the best ways is by a availing a student loan for MBBS in India. Students can apply for unsecured education loans for up to 7.5 lakhs from government banks through Vidyaloans.

Vidyaloans will help you apply to various government banks and will assist you throughout the loan process.
23rd June 2022, 11:53 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can take education loan for MBBS on confirmation of your admission.
Once you get the confirmation letter , you can apply for education loan.
Banks easily provide loan for reputed colleges.
One can get Rs 10 lacs for Indian colleges and Rs 20 lacs for abroad colleges.
In case of need of higher amount , one can talk to the manager of bank for such purpose.
Application form can be filled online or offline.
24th June 2022, 01:33 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Most students investigate a variety of payment options before enrolling in an MBBS course in India. Applying for an education loan for an MBBS course in India is one of the best possibilities.

Yes, you are able to get a loan for your education up to Rs. 80 lakhs if you want to study MBBS in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?