30th April 2017, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Central government schemes for the economically weaker segments of the society providing full interest rate subsidy during the moratorium period of the education loan?

Hello sir, I want to know about central government schemes for the economically weaker segments of the society providing full interest rate subsidy during the moratorium period of the education loan?

3rd May 2017, 12:22 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Central government schemes for the economically weaker segments of the society providing full interest rate subsidy during the moratorium period of the education loan?

Yes, those candidates who took loan and belong to the economically weaker section will enjoy the subsidy of interest during the moratorium period (completion of course plus one full year after getting the job). After completion of moratorium period the candidate need to repay the loan amount along with the interest. The borrower also has to furnish the income certificate which will be the proof that the parental income of the borrower from all the source is not exceeding Rs. 4.5 Lac.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?