30th April 2017, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Chances to get education loan before admission if got 201 marks in JEE Main? Documents required for it?

Hello sir, I am from general category and got 201 marks in JEE Main. I hope I can get admission in NITs. Can I get education loan before admission? Documents required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to show JEE Main marks to Bank to avail an Education Loan?
  2. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
  3. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani?
  4. Is there any chance of getting an education loan just by clearing JEE Main exam?
  5. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  6. What are the documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia?
  8. Documents required to apply for Education Loan to study PGDM/PGPM course?
  9. When I will get Education Loan after submitting all the documents? Documents required to submit?
  10. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  11. How to get an education loan to study M.Tech in ECE from State Bank of Mysore?
  12. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 91% in 12th and scored 134 marks in JEE Main?
  13. Is it possible to get Pre Admission education loan? Documents required for it?
  14. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technician program in UK? Documents required to get education loan?
  15. Detailed information and documents required to get Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  16. For how much amount I can apply Education Loan to study B.Tech through JEE Main?
  17. For how much amount I can apply Education Loan to study B.Tech through JEE Main?
  18. How to get an education loan to study CCIE course from Network Bull, Delhi? Necessary documents required for it?
3rd May 2017, 01:01 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Chances to get education loan before admission if got 201 marks in JEE Main? Documents required for it?

No, without getting the secured admission under recognized university the borrower will not get the education loan from any bank. The borrower need to show the admission letter, fee receipt to the bank in order to get the education loan.
The borrower need to submit the ID proof, Address proof, parental income certificate, last examination mark sheet and other educational documents. The borrower should be the resident of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?