29th June 2019, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Collateral Security available under Education Loan scheme of Punjab National Bank for BTech aspirant?

Hello friends, I would like to know that if I am going to apply an education loan in Punjab National Bank for studying BTech, then what kind of collateral security is there in this Bank education loan? Actually, I am going to apply for an education loan in this bank so I wanted to know about the collateral security.

1st July 2019, 09:55 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Collateral Security available under Education Loan scheme of Punjab National Bank for BTech aspirant?

If you want to education loan up to Rs. 7.5 lacs from Punjab National Bank, then no tangible collateral security and/or third party guarantee will be required. Your parent/guardian will be the co-borrower.

Loan above Rs. 7.5 lacs, tangible collateral security equal to the loan amount will be accepted by the bank. Your parent/guardian will be the co-borrower.

More information;
https://www.pnbindia.in/education.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?