7th January 2019, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Collateral Security available under Education Loan scheme of Punjab National Bank for BTech aspirant?

Hello friends, I would like to know that if I am going to apply an education loan in Punjab National Bank for studying BTech, then what kind of collateral security is there in this Bank education loan? Actually, I am going to apply for an education loan in this bank so I wanted to know about the collateral security.

17th March 2019, 06:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Collateral Security available under Education Loan scheme of Punjab National Bank for BTech aspirant?

Collateral security is something which has some monetary value like fixed deposit, residential or commercial property, bonds, jewellery, etc. You will get approximately 80% of the value as a loan against the collateral.

In the case of education loan, your guarantor will be more important and he/she must have a regular flow of income. Collateral security will be considered by the bank as security purpose only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?