30th December 2018, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Concession in Andhra Bank Education Loan for female candidate?

Hello Sir, I am studying in 12th standard and preparing for Engineering entrance exams. I want to do BTech after my 12th. I am a female student and I want to apply an education loan from Andhra Bank. Can I know that is it possible to get concession if I apply an education loan in this Bank?

3rd January 2019, 04:49 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Concession in Andhra Bank Education Loan for female candidate?

Being a female candidate, you can get 0.50% concession in interest rate in Andhra Bank Education Loan. Meritorious students can also get
interest concession of 50 basis points on educational loans for studies in India/Abroad/Vocational courses, provided that they have secured 90% or above in aggregate/equivalent grade at 10th or 10+2 qualifying level in respect of loans for vocational /graduate level courses.*
To study P.G. courses, interest concession of 50 basis points is given to students who secured 80% or above in aggregate / equivalent grade at qualifying degree/graduation level examination.*
Top 50 rankers of State level and top 100 rankers of National level are offered educational loans at 100 basis points lower to normal rate of interest subject to a minimum of base rate.

For more details visit;
https://www.andhrabank.in/english/EduLoans2.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?