10th February 2019, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Concession in Vijaya Bank Education Loan for female candidate?

I am a female candidate and I am preparing for Medical entrance exam. I want to study MBBS. But I need an education loan for studying MBBS. I just want to know that as I am a female student then I can get concession in education loan if I apply this loan from Vijaya Bank?

14th February 2019, 09:32 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Concession in Vijaya Bank Education Loan for female candidate?

Concession of 0.50% on Rate of Interest of Education Loan is provided to girl candidates by Vijaya Bank.

To be eligible to apply for an education loan in Vijaya Bank, you should have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university. The maximum amount offered under Vijaya Bank Education Loan for studies in India is Rs. 10 lakhs.
14th February 2019, 01:47 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Concession in Vijaya Bank Education Loan for female candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a female candidate and I am preparing for Medical entrance exam. I want to study MBBS. But I need an education loan for studying MBBS. I just want to know that as I am a female student then I can get concession in education loan if I apply this loan from Vijaya Bank?

Female students can get a concession of 50 bps (0.50%) in interest rate in Vijaya Bank education loan scheme.
Education loans availed by Vijaya Bank staff / retired staff - interest concession is eligible to the extent of maximum of 1.50% for girl students and 1.0% for boy students. However, the rate of interest should not be below 1 year MCLR in any case.
Students can find the details in the Vijaya Bank website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?