29th May 2019, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Concession in Bank of Baroda Education Loan Scheme for female BDS aspirant?

I am a female candidate and I am preparing for various entrance exams. I want to study BDS. But I need an education loan for studying BDS. I just want to know that as I am a female student then I can get concession in education loan if I apply this loan from Bank of Baroda?

30th May 2019, 05:58 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Concession in Bank of Baroda Education Loan Scheme for female BDS aspirant?

As a female BDS aspirant, you can get 0.50% Concession in rate of interest under Bank of Baroda Education Loan Scheme.
To be eligible to get education loan from Bank of Baroda, you should be a resident of India.
You must have secured admission in recognized institution to BDS course in recognized institution through entrance test / nerit based selection process after completion of HSC/10+2.

You can find details on;
https://www.bankofbaroda.com/baroda-gyan-loan.htm
31st May 2019, 12:03 AM
Quiz Master

Default Re: Concession in Bank of Baroda Education Loan Scheme for female BDS aspirant?

Female students can avail the concession of 0.50 % of interest rate rebate. You can get the loan for studying BDS.
For more info you can visit the official website :-
https://www.bankofbaroda.com/baroda-gyan-loan.htm
31st May 2019, 06:50 AM
LegendKiller99

Concession in Bank of Baroda Education Loan Scheme for female BDS aspirant:

Bank of Baroda offers 0.5% concession in interest rate of girl students.
31st May 2019, 01:17 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a female candidate and I am preparing for various entrance exams. I want to study BDS. But I need an education loan for studying BDS. I just want to know that as I am a female student then I can get concession in education loan if I apply this loan from Bank of Baroda?

Bank of Baroda offers education loan for studies in India and abroad. Bank of Baroda offers education loan with attractive interest rates for students to pursue higher education. Bank of Baroda offers 0.50% (50 BPS) concession in education loan interest rates for female students to pursue BDS or any other approved course in any reputed colleges or universities. Students can apply through VidyaLakshmi Portal or can contact the Bank of Baroda branch for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?