27th May 2019, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Vocational Training Scholarship for VJNT and SBC candidates, Maharashtra for an ITI student?

Hi friends, my son is studying in ITI. I want to apply for Vocational Training Scholarship for VJNT and SBC candidates, Maharashtra for him. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship specially allotted to such students. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

30th May 2019, 01:23 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Vocational Training Scholarship for VJNT and SBC candidates, Maharashtra for an ITI student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, my son is studying in ITI. I want to apply for Vocational Training Scholarship for VJNT and SBC candidates, Maharashtra for him. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship specially allotted to such students. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Eligibility to apply for Vocational Training for VJNT and SBC students studying in Government ITI is given below:

Students should be training under Government ITI / concerned Assistant Commissioner of Social Welfare

Students should belong to the VJNT and SBC
31st May 2019, 03:42 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Vocational Training Scholarship for VJNT and SBC candidates, Maharashtra for an ITI student?

Eligibility to apply for Vocational Training Scholarship for VJNT and SBC candidates, Maharashtra for an ITI students are as follows:-
A student must have enrolled in vocational courses like Engineering, Pharmacy, Animal Husbandry, Dairy Development, Vaastu Shastra, MBA, MCA.
A student must be domicile in Maharashtra state.
A student must not be a repeater of a class.
A student must have passed the previous year examination.
Student's family annual income should not exceed INR 2.5 Lakh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?