3rd July 2019, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

Concession in Bank Education Loan for an SC MBA aspirant?

Sir, I am an SC student. I am preparing for CAT. I am studying in BTech. I don’t want to depend fully on scholarship. I need to get loan for my education during MBA course. So, what concession I will get as I came under SC category?

5th July 2019, 08:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Concession in Bank Education Loan for an SC MBA aspirant?

There is a subsidy offered by the central government on education loan if you have a family income of below 6 lakhs per year. You will need an income certificate to avail such subsidies.

On the basis of caste, there aren't any benefits available for education loans. You can apply for scholarships based on your caste or category.
6th July 2019, 02:00 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Concession in Bank Education Loan for an SC MBA aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am an SC student. I am preparing for CAT. I am studying in BTech. I don’t want to depend fully on scholarship. I need to get loan for my education during MBA course. So, what concession I will get as I came under SC category?

Most of the banks offer a concession of 0.50% (50 bps) - interest rate of education loan for the SC candidates.

The MBA aspirant has to contact the concerned bank branch for exact details. Concession in interest rate is one of the main concessions available for the SC MBA aspirant under bank education loan scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?