3rd July 2019, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Whether education loan of ICICI Bank covers project expenses and internship charges?

Hello everyone, I need to get few information regarding education loan. If I apply for education loan in ICICI Bank then what expenses covered under this loan with respect to my education. I know tuition fee is there but what about internship charges and project expenses?

6th July 2019, 01:06 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether education loan of ICICI Bank covers project expenses and internship charges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I need to get few information regarding education loan. If I apply for education loan in ICICI Bank then what expenses covered under this loan with respect to my education. I know tuition fee is there but what about internship charges and project expenses?

Yes, ICICI Bank education loan covers the project work expenses. ICICI Bank education loan covers the following expenses:

Fees payable to College / Library / Examination

Purchase of Books / Instruments / Equipment

Insurance premium (for the student)

Caution Deposit, building fund (supported by receipts)

Purchase of Computer if necessary to complete the course

Students have to contact the ICICI Bank branch for more details on the same.
6th July 2019, 04:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether education loan of ICICI Bank covers project expenses and internship charges?

Expenses covered under ICICI Bank Education Loan

- Tution fee and fee related to course

- Expenses related to Project and Internships

- Expenses for instruments and study materials related to the course

Hence, you should not worry about the expenses related to course. If it is for the completion of the course successfully and will help you get admission then surely the bank will provide education loan for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?