25th April 2022, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Concession under City Union Bank Education Loan scheme for female MBA candidate?

I am studying in BTech and my aim is to study MBA. I am a female candidate. For studying MBA, I want to take education loan. I have a bank account in City Union Bank and came to know about an Education Loan. So, I would like to know that I can get concession if apply an education loan in this bank?

26th April 2022, 10:46 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Concession under City Union Bank Education Loan scheme for female MBA candidate?

0.50% concession on interest rate is provided to female aspirants.

The concession is 50 bps (includes 25 bps available to women borrowers ) below the card rate for new loans.

Some of the schemes are also provided by banks to girls to motivate them for further studies.
Corp Vidya Scheme
Cent Vidyarthi etc
30th April 2022, 02:20 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Concession under City Union Bank Education Loan scheme for female MBA candidate?

--- Being a female candidate you can get 0.50% concession from card rate under Union Bank education loan scheme.
Also there is one percent concession on interest rate is allowed during Moratorium period only if the interest is serviced monthly and regularly during the moratorium period.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?