26th August 2018, 04:04 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Vijaya Bank IBA Model Skill Loan scheme?

Hello everyone, I want to get the details of the IBA Model Skill Loan scheme of the education loan facilitate by Vijaya Bank. I went to bank for this purpose but couldn’t understand about these things. Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible.

14th October 2018, 09:53 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Vijaya Bank IBA Model Skill Loan scheme?

Detailed information about Vijaya Bank IBA Model Skill Loan Scheme is mentioned below :-

--> Eligibility :- You should have secured admission to secured admission to any eligible course run by Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs), Polytechnics or school recognized by Central or State education Boards.

--> Quantum of Finance :- Rs. 5000 to Rs. 150000

--> Margin :- 5% of total expenses/cost of the course.

--> Security :- No collateral security will be taken. However, parents to be joint borrower (s).

--> Moratorium Period :- 6 months from the completion of the course for courses of duration up to 1 year. 12 months from the completion of the course for courses of duration above 1 year.

--> Repayment Period :- Up to 3 years for loans up to Rs.50,000/-. Up to 5 years for loans above Rs.50,000/- and up to Rs.1.00 lakh. Up to 7 years for loans above Rs.1.00 lakh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?