7th September 2018, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Details of Central Bank of India Education Loan scheme for ICSI course?

I want to know about the details of the education loan scheme for my ICSI course in Central Bank of India. I am going to apply for ICSI course, I am already graduate and I need to get an education loan for this course. Kindly let me know about Central Bank of India education loan scheme for this course.

10th September 2018, 09:19 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of Central Bank of India Education Loan scheme for ICSI course?

Details of Central Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for pursuing ICSI course are mentioned below :-

--> Eligibility :-
You should have secured admission to ICSI course in a recognised college/ university through entrance examination/ merit based selection process.

--> Quantum of Finance :- Rs. 10 lakhs for Studies in India and Rs. 20 lakhs for Studies in Abroad.

--> Margin :- Nil upto Rs. 4 lakhs, 5% for Studies in India and 15% for studies in Abroad.

--> Rate of Interest :-
Male students :- MCLR + 2.00%
Female, SC, ST, IIR students :- MCLR + 1.50%

--> Repayment Holiday :- Course Period plus one year or six months after getting a job, whichever is earlier.

--> Repayment Tenure :- 10 years for loans upto Rs. 7.5 lakhs and 15 years for loans above Rs. 7.5 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?