7th September 2018, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Does Central Bank of India offers an Education Loan to study private MBA course? Procedure to apply?

I am interested to do MBA in any private college. So, I want to apply an education loan for this course. I came to know that Central Bank of India provides an education loan for such course. Is it true? If yes, then tell me about the process to apply in this education loan.

9th September 2018, 09:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Central Bank of India offers an Education Loan to study private MBA course? Procedure to apply?

Private or correspondence MBA courses don't have high tuition fee and taking an education loan for such courses will not be good, because they don't offer any campus recruitment after completion.

Although, getting an education loan for such courses will not be difficult, because amount is not too big like regular courses. Just make sure you have got admission at a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?