18th March 2018, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Details of Dena Vidya Laxmi Educational Loan Scheme

I am interested to study MBBS with the help of education loan. I have heard about the Dena Vidya Laxmi Educational Loan Scheme. Can anyone of you provide me the details of this particular educational loan scheme?

26th April 2018, 12:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of Dena Vidya Laxmi Educational Loan Scheme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to study MBBS with the help of education loan. I have heard about the Dena Vidya Laxmi Educational Loan Scheme. Can anyone of you provide me the details of this particular educational loan scheme?

Dena Bank - Vidya Lakshmi Educational Loan Scheme is offered to Indian students who have obtained admission for studies in India or abroad. Students who have joined Graduation or Post Graduation, PhD and Professional courses are eligible to apply for the Dena Vidya Lakshmi Educational Loan Scheme. Education loan covers the expenses like fee payable to college, examination / Laboratory / Library fees, purchase of books, equipment, purchase of computer needed to complete the course, etc. Students have to pay 5% margin for education loans over Rs 4 Lakhs. Students can contact the Dena Bank branch for more details or can find the details in the Dena Bank website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?