12th May 2015, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

Details of fees and hostel facility for DET course?

Can you please send me the details about the fee's and hostel facility's.I need the college of having the fee(30 to 40 thousand)per year or for 6 months. please inform me soon......thanq.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there hostel facility available in Bhagavan Sathya Sai School for age group 5 years? How to get admission form?
  2. Does Karimnagar JNTU has hostel facility? Fee structure details of it?
  3. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 5th standard in Bangalore? Course fee and hostel charges of school?
  4. Best commerce college in Rajasthan with Hostel Facility? What is the admission process?
  5. Fee structure details of B.Com general with Hostel Facility for girls?
  6. What is the fee structure of Chanakya Academy Pune? Is there any hostel facility?
  7. List of schools in Gujarat providing hostel facility? Fee structure of the hostel facility?
  8. How may I get details about admission in girls college along with it's Hostel facility? B.com Hons in DU is preferred
  9. Information about National Homeopathic Medical college of Lucknow? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of government colleges which provides hostel facility? What's the fee structure for the same?
  11. Which courses can I join after 10th class? Any hostel facility is there?
  12. How many film institute colleges are there in India? Fee structure and hostel facility of those colleges?
  13. How may I get information about KIIT fee structure and hostel facility for B.Tech course?
  14. How much amount to pay for MBA course? Details about placements, loan facility, hostel fee and faculty?
  15. Is there any girls hostel facility available in CBIT?
  16. Fee structure of MSc wine course? Is there any facility of scholarship?
  17. Is CBSE education is available for 10+1 and 10+2? Is hostel facility available for boys?
  18. Girls school with hostel facility for Class 4? Admission, tuition and boarding fees?
6th April 2023, 03:56 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Details of fees and hostel facility for DET course?

Here are the details on fees and hostel facilities for DET course without using any bullet points:

The DET course or Diploma in Elementary Education is offered by various government and private colleges across India. The annual/semester fees and availability of hostel accommodation can vary in different colleges depending on the location, facilities and level of course offered.

Some key points to consider regarding fees and hostels:

Tuition fees: Most government colleges charge annual/semester tuition fees in the range of Rs. 30,000 to 40,000 per year or 15,000 to 20,000 per semester for DET course. Fees are usually affordable as the colleges aim to provide quality education at subsidized rates. Private colleges may charge 10-30% higher fees compared to government colleges. Check with colleges of interest for exact fees details.

Other development and miscellaneous fees: Additional charges of Rs. 500 to 3000 per year or semester may apply towards development fees, examination fees, seminar/activity fees, etc. Hostel fees are charged separately if you opt for boarding facility.

Hostel facility and fees: Many colleges have limited hostel seats for DET students, allocate on first-come-first-serve basis. Hostel fees typically range from Rs. 3000 to 10,000 per month. Check hostel availability and fees at preferred colleges at the time of admission to make arrangements accordingly. Either opt for a private rental or commute from home if hostel is not available.

Payment options: Fees can be paid through demand draft, online transfer, ECS/NEFT payments or at the college counter in cash. Installments or scholarships/waivers may be allowed on case-to-case basis subject to conditions. Check with college on any schemes available before deadline.

Scholarships: Some government and private scholarships are offered for DET students selected based on merit and need. Look for minority, SC/ST, girl child scholarships which may reimburse part-full fees. Apply with required documents like application form, certificates, etc.

I hope this helps in understanding the key details regarding fees and hostel facilities for DET course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?