16th February 2011, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

List of schools in Gujarat providing hostel facility? Fee structure of the hostel facility?

Can i have the list of schools which provides hostel facility and its per year budget ? the schools must be near by gujrat.

Related Questions:
24th March 2011, 06:46 PM
rocking_indian

Default Re: List of schools in Gujarat providing hostel facility? Fee structure of the hostel facility?

i have 334 schools name in gujarat with there contact address or there contact number

to view the lisit please follow the given link

http://www.hindustanlink.com/careertex/india_institutes/schools-india-statewise/schools-list-gujarat-india.html

here you can select schools of your choice
13th June 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of schools in Gujarat providing hostel facility? Fee structure of the hostel facility?

you can give us your school fees list for M.B.A?
18th July 2012, 04:49 AM
Unregistered

is there hostel facility from 8th class
21st February 2013, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

want to know about girls school with hostel facility in gujarat
19th August 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in hostel at GEC Bhuj? I've
join mechanical engineering in first year
4th December 2013, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

For addmission in class IX cbse board with boarding and lodging in my budjet 70 thousand.
7th December 2013, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

i want to addmination class 11 .
24th March 2014, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

i m searching for a hostel in ahmedabad for class 11th and 12th (gseb)
24th September 2014, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Please I want address & contact no. of girls boarding school for Gujarat board english medium 11th 12th std. in gujarat only for girls
14th March 2015, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANY HOSTEL FOR 6TH STANDARD (GUJARATI MEDIUM) WITH LOWER FEE ??
17th March 2015, 10:28 PM
violent viper

Hi,

List of schools in Gujarat providing hostel facility

1. MANAV SCHOOL

2. A ONE XAVIER'S INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL

3. A.G.HIGH SCHOOL (GUJARATI)

4. AATMAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL

5.ADANI VIDYA MANDIR

6.AGARWAL VIDYA VIHAR

Thank you.
10th March 2017, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

List of schools for 8th std with girls hostel with economical rates for middle class parent's
Near Ahmedabad city
3rd April 2017, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Is there is hostel for 7th standard gujarati medium for boy and 9th standard gujarati medium for girl. Low fees admission in ahmedabad
25th May 2017, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

I want Admission in 12th commerce with hostel facility and GSEB affiliated. Please Inform If Any???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?