30th August 2018, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Details of prepayment fine under Education Loan scheme of UCO Bank for MS in Abroad aspirant?

Hi everyone, I was searching for an education loan scheme for studying MS in Abroad. After searching I thought that applying an education loan from UCO Bank is fine for me as I have an account in this bank. But I am unable to understand the prepayment fine. Can I know about this particular term?

7th September 2018, 09:19 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of prepayment fine under Education Loan scheme of UCO Bank for MS in Abroad aspirant?

No, there will not be any prepayment penalty imposed on you, if you prepay the education loan any time during the repayment period. You can prepay the education loan without any charges or penalty. The repayment holiday of UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme is course period plus one year and the repayment tenure is maximum 15 years.
7th September 2018, 06:28 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of prepayment fine under Education Loan scheme of UCO Bank for MS in Abroad aspirant?

The prepayment charges under Education Loan scheme of UCO Bank are Nil.

No charges will be imposed on you even if you repay the complete education loan amount during the repayment period.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?