25th August 2018, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to apply for an Education Loan in UCO Bank for BTech course?

Hello Sir, I want to apply an education loan in UCO Bank. I want to study BTech. Kindly tell me how I can apply for an education loan in this bank through online? Please tell me about the requirements also for applying in the same.

7th September 2018, 09:15 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to apply for an Education Loan in UCO Bank for BTech course?

Procedure and requirements to apply for an education loan in UCO Bank for pursuing B.Tech course are mentioned below :-

Procedure :-
You can apply for an education loan in UCO Bank through online at the UCO Bank official website www.ucobank.com or directly by visiting the nearest bank branch.

Requirements :-
1. You should have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university.

2. Age Limit :- Maximum 28 years for General and 30 years for SC/ ST candidates.
7th September 2018, 06:35 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to apply for an Education Loan in UCO Bank for BTech course?

To be eligible to apply for an education loan in UCO Bank, you should have secured admission to B.Tech course in a Government recognised college/ university. You should not be more than 28 years (30 years for SC/ ST) of age to be eligible to apply for an education loan in UCO Bank for pursuing B.Tech course.

You can apply for an education loan in UCO Bank through online mode by visiting the UCO Bank Official website http://www.ucobank.com, fill the education loan application form and submit or you can directly walk-in to the nearest bank branch to apply for an education loan in UCO Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?