13th August 2021, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Details of Subsidy scheme under Vijaya Bank Education Loan Scheme for MS-Abroad aspirant?

I want to know about the details of subsidy scheme under education loan available in Vijaya Bank? I am going to apply for an education loan in this bank as I am interested to study MS course in Abroad. So, I want to know about the subsidy scheme first.

15th August 2021, 12:03 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Details of Subsidy scheme under Vijaya Bank Education Loan Scheme for MS-Abroad aspirant?

Details of Subsidy scheme under Vijaya Bank Education Loan Scheme for MS-Abroad aspirant.

The Maximum loan amount that can be taken from Vijaya Bank to study in any of the premium institutes is INR 80 lakhs. To study in any other university or college, the maximum loan amount that can be taken as a Vijaya Bank study loan for overseas is INR 60 lakhs.
15th August 2021, 12:04 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of Subsidy scheme under Vijaya Bank Education Loan Scheme for MS-Abroad aspirant?

Details of Subsidy scheme under Vijaya Bank Education Loan Scheme for MS-Abroad aspirant.

1. Maximum Loan Amount

Listed Universities: Rs.80 lakh.
Unlisted Universities: Rs.60 lakh.

2. Loan Tenure

Up to Rs.7.5 lakh: Moratorium period + 10 years
Above Rs.7.5 lakh: Moratorium period + 15 years

3. Moratorium Period

6 months after the course completion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?