2nd June 2019, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

Subsidy scheme under Bank of Maharashtra Education Loan Scheme for MS-Abroad aspirant?

I want to know about the details of subsidy scheme under education loan available in Bank of Maharashtra? I am going to apply for an education loan in this bank as I am interested to study MS course in Abroad. So, I want to know about the subsidy scheme first.

9th June 2019, 11:59 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Subsidy scheme under Bank of Maharashtra Education Loan Scheme for MS-Abroad aspirant?

Yes there is a subsidy scheme available under Education loan in Bank of Maharastra is CSIS. But this subsidy scheme will be available in various government banks.

Coming to subsidy scheme CSIS, you will get eligible for subsidy upto 7.5lakh once you will satisfy the income criteria.

Your family income should be less than 4 lakh to be eligible for CSIS subsidy scheme.

More over you will get a subsidy on interest during the moratorium period.

Moratorium period : course period + one year after completion of course or 6 months after getting job whichever is earlier.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?