18th September 2018, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Details of Yes Bank Education Loan Scheme for BTech aspirant?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that Yes Bank provides an education loan. I really don’t know about this Education Loan scheme. I want to do BTech course. Can anyone of you let me know about this Education Loan scheme of Yes Bank?

11th September 2022, 01:26 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of Yes Bank Education Loan Scheme for BTech aspirant?

The loan available through the bank is need based.
Interest rate varies from 12 to 15%
Processing fee is 1% of loan amount.
In order to get the loan , candidate must have secured admission in a reputed college
Must be an Indian National and have a co-signer applicant.
Students need to submit a list of documents to prove the identity and income details of co applicant.
Can get up to INR 10 lacs for Indian colleges and INR 20 lacs for abroad colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?