23rd February 2022, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to apply for an Education Loan to study Master of Design in NIFT-Mumbai with 6 months of worked experience?

I have got admission in NIFT-Mumbai for Master of Design program. I have also got job through campus placement. I have worked 6 months. Now, I want to quit my job and study in NIFT-Mumbai by taking education loan. So, working for 6 months creates problems for taking education loan?

25th February 2022, 12:36 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to apply for an Education Loan to study Master of Design in NIFT-Mumbai with 6 months of worked experience?

Yes one can apply for education loan.
In order to apply for loan , candidate must have secured admission in any of professional course in a recognised institution.
Candidate must be an Indian National
Even the economically backward sections of society can take education loan under Government sponsored subsidy scheme .
Banks provide loan on different interest rates depending on the course and institution in which one has taken admission.
The candidate must come under the age bracket as specified by bank.
25th February 2022, 10:20 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to apply for an Education Loan to study Master of Design in NIFT-Mumbai with 6 months of worked experience?

I attach the PDF file you will get all the information
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf Students Loan (1).pdf
27th February 2022, 10:21 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Is it difficult to apply for an Education Loan to study Master of Design in NIFT-Mumbai with 6 months of worked experience?

No.

The candidate needs given documents to apply for the loan.

Duly-filled application form.
2 passport size photographs.
Graduation, Secondary School Certificate, or High School Certificate or mark sheets.
KYC documents that include ID, address, and age proof.
Signature Proof.
Income Proof of parents or guardian.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?