6th March 2021, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan to study Master in Global Design in LISAA School of Design Bangalore?

Dear friends, can anyone of you kindly help me to know as I want to get an education loan for studying Master in Global Design course at LISAA School of Design Bangalore? I want to do this course so I would like to know if I can get an education loan or not? Please tell me immediately.

9th March 2021, 12:15 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to study Master in Global Design in LISAA School of Design Bangalore?

Yes, You can get an education loan to study Master in Global Design in LISAA School of Design Bangalore.

To get education loan, visit any bank and ask for education loan.

They will tell you about procedure and eligibility to get education loan.

Now if you are eligible than only fill application and attach required documents.

Submit application to get education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?