10th February 2019, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Disbursement of Education Loan in State Bank of Mysore?

Respected Sir, I am going to apply an education loan in State Bank of Mysore. I have a Savings Account in this Bank. So, can you please let me know how they disburse the amount which is allotted in the education loan?

13th February 2019, 08:59 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Disbursement of Education Loan in State Bank of Mysore?

The education loan amount offered by State Bank of Mysore (currently SBI) will be disbursed directly to the institute as per the requirement.

The education loan amount offered by State Bank of Mysore will be sanctioned at the nearest bank branch of your residence.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?