28th December 2016, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Which bank is good to apply for an education loan among State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur, State Bank Of Hyderabad, State Bank Of India and State Bank Of Mysore?

Hello sir, I want to study BE course so, want to apply for an education loan but I am confuse in which bank should I apply for an education loan among State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur, State Bank Of Hyderabad, State Bank Of India and State Bank Of Mysore?

29th December 2016, 12:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank is good to apply for an education loan among State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur, State Bank Of Hyderabad, State Bank Of India and State Bank Of Mysore?

The best option will be state bank of India for you. Rest all other banks are associates of SBI. Hence, you should apply at SBI without any doubt because it is one of the leading banks.

Most of the districts in India have a SBI branch, which will make it easier for you to apply for education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?