5th April 2018, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Disbursement period of Education Loan amount in Dena Bank?

Hello, I would like to know that if I apply an education loan from Dena Bank then when they are going to disburse the loan amount into my Bank account? Please let me know about this asap.

17th September 2022, 08:20 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Disbursement period of Education Loan amount in Dena Bank?

The moratorium period is 12 months (after course completion) for courses having duration of more than 1 year.

Dena bank education loan has to paid in Equated Monthly Installment after the moratorium period.

The loan is disbursed within 120 days of sanction of loan depending on the cancellation period set by bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Names of some scholarship and procedure to apply for a BUMS student? Which documents will I have to enclose with application form of scholarship? 1 29th May 2020 01:13 AM
How can I get scholarship being a student of MBBS 2nd year? Requirements to get scholarship? From where I will get the application form? 2 10th August 2018 03:40 PM
Am I eligible for scholarship from CBSE or Gujarat scholarship scheme? Date of filling up the application form? 0 30th May 2016 07:49 PM
Am I eligible for scholarship from CBSE or Gujarat scholarship scheme? Date of filling up the application form? 0 16th May 2016 02:11 PM
Where to get the application form for applying scholarship for doing MBBS? What is the procedure followed to get the scholarship? 0 29th February 2016 12:18 AM