7th June 2016, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Disbursement procedure of Education Loan amount?

Hello Everyone, can anyone of you please tell me the process of disbursement of Education Loan amount? How is the Education Loan amount disbursed? Please tell me someone.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  2. Is it possible to split amount of an Education Loan by applying in 2 Banks without mortgaging property?
  3. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London?
  4. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  5. What should I mention in Disbursement Letter to Bank of Baroda for Education Loan if already paid fees by DD to Canadian University?
  6. Whether Bank deducts some amount in Education Loan if a student died during the course?
  7. How can I repay Loan amount if get job in USA after completion of MS?
  8. How much loan amount is allotted as per the tuition fees? Providing securities for that amount is neessary? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to get full amount in education loan if got admission through management quota? Is it that we have to get the loan only in the banks allotted to us through the ration card?
  10. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  11. Does Bank offer full amount of an Education Loan for B.Tech course?
  12. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  13. Bank deducts few amount in sanctioned education loan? Should I apply for an education loan above total expenses?
  14. Education loan procedure for BHM course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  16. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  17. Whether my Education Loan amount can be waived off if I am Physically Handicapped person?
  18. How can I get the education loan amount in my bank account if studying in Singapore?
9th June 2016, 08:16 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Disbursement procedure of Education Loan amount?

Procedure of disbursement of education loan -

- Once you get notification from your college regarding fees payment approach the bank with the fee structure letter.
- Write an application to the branch manager requesting to disburse the concerned fee amount as loan stating that you have the necessary security margin in your bank account for the concerned loan amount.
- Mention the mode of disbursement of loan amount like paying the fees directly to college via RTGS or NEFTvor transferring to your bank account.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?