11th October 2018, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Disbursement process of an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank for BSc(Hotel Management) aspirant?

Respected Sir, I am going to apply an education loan in Punjab National Bank for my BSc(Hotel Management) course. I have a Savings Account in this Bank. So, can you please let me know how they disburse the amount which is allotted in the education loan?

4th March 2023, 01:41 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Disbursement process of an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank for BSc(Hotel Management) aspirant?

Congratulations on your decision to pursue BSc (Hotel Management) and applying for an education loan with Punjab National Bank. Punjab National Bank generally follows a standard process for disbursement of education loans, which is as follows:

Verification of documents: Once your loan application is approved, the bank will verify all the documents submitted by you and your co-applicant (if any) to ensure that they are genuine.

Disbursement schedule: The bank will then work out a disbursement schedule for the loan, which is usually based on the fee structure of the educational institution.

Disbursement process: The bank will disburse the loan amount directly to the college or institution where you have taken admission, in one or more installments. The amount will be paid in the name of the institution and not to the student. This is to ensure that the funds are utilized only for educational purposes.

Acknowledgment of disbursement:
The bank will provide you with an acknowledgment of disbursement, which you will need to submit to the educational institution.

Margin money: If the bank has asked you to contribute any margin money, then that amount will be credited to your account and not disbursed to the institution.

It is important to note that the disbursement process may vary slightly depending on the bank's policies and the type of education loan you have applied for. Therefore, I recommend that you get in touch with the nearest branch of Punjab National Bank or visit their official website to get accurate information on the disbursement process for your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?