20th January 2019, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Disbursement time taken under PNB Education Loan scheme?

I just want to know that if I apply an education loan from Punjab National Bank then after what time they will disburse the loan amount? I am going to apply an education loan from Punjab National Bank. Kindly tell me asap.

31st January 2019, 08:20 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Disbursement time taken under PNB Education Loan scheme?

The education loan offered by PNB will be directly disbursed to the institute where you have secured admission. The education loan amount will be disbursed to the branch nearest to your residence. You should have secured admission to higher education course in a government recognised college/ university to be eligible to apply for education loan.
2nd February 2019, 11:59 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Disbursement time taken under PNB Education Loan scheme?

The PNB Education Loan amount will be directly disbursed to the institute where you have secured admission for pursuing your higher studies, as per the requirement.

Generally, the education loan amount will be sanctioned in the nearest bank branch of your residence. It takes 10-15 days to sanction your education loan after submitting the required documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?