26th January 2019, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

How many Banks offer Education Loan with low interest rates for MBA(Hotel Management) program? Information about Bank Education Loan?

Hi Sir/Madam, can you please tell me that which are the Banks have low interest rates in their education loans? I am an MBA(Hotel Management) aspirant. Provide me the Bank names with information of education loan. Waiting for your response!

2nd February 2019, 01:20 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Banks offer Education Loan with low interest rates for MBA(Hotel Management) program? Information about Bank Education Loan?

Mostly all private and government sector banks provides Education Loan with low interest rates for MBA(Hotel Management) program. Some banks are given below.

State Bank of India
Axis Bank
Allahabad Bank
Andhra Bank
Bank of Baroda
Bank of India
Corporation Bank
Central Bank of India
Indian Bank
Indian Overseas Bank
Punjab National Bank

In order to get education loan from any Bank, you should be an Indian national and have a secured admission to MBA(Hotel Management) program in recognized institutions/university in India or abroad through an entrance exam/merit based selection process. Mostly all bank offers minimum Rs. 10 lacs loan amount for study in India and Rs. 20 lacs for abroad studies.
You can get detailed information regarding education loan by visiting any nearest bank branch.

Last edited by ppsahu; 5th February 2019 at 06:49 AM. Reason: Remove *

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?