11th March 2023, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Do SBI Bank provide education loan for MBBS in Phippines?

Do SBI Bank provide education loan for MBBS in Phippines?

13th March 2023, 04:58 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do SBI Bank provide education loan for MBBS in Phippines?

Yes, SBI offers education loan to students for doing MBBS in Philippines. Candidates have to contact the SBI Bank branch nearest to their permanent residence for applying education loans.
They have to contact the officer or manager are more details about the education loan.
An education loan is offered to students based on their eligibility and future employment prospects of the course. Candidates have to provide in necessary collateral security for the education loan.
14th March 2023, 12:35 PM
Shantanubose22

Default Re: Do SBI Bank provide education loan for MBBS in Phippines?

Yes, SBI offers education loan to students for doing MBBS in Philippines. Candidates have to contact the SBI Bank branch nearest to their permanent residence for applying education loans.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?