22nd June 2015, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get education loan for doing MBBS in Russia? Which bank will provide loan for that?

Tell me that if it is possible to get education loan for doing the mbbs in russia? Which bank will provide me the loan for that?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get education loan for doing MBBS in Russia? Which bank will provide loan for that? -- [New]
  2. Can i apply for education loan for studying MBBS in Russia?
  3. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  4. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  5. Formalities to apply for Education loan to study MBBS in Russia?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  7. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan?
  8. Am I eligible to get education loan having 50% in intermediate? Which bank will provide me loan?
  9. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  10. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor?
  11. HM Institutes are not recognised for education loan?
  12. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan by evaluating property?
  13. How much time is taken to get Bank Education Loan to study MBBS after appearing in entrance exam?
  14. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get education loan of 7 lakhs from SBI bank after retirement of my father?
  16. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  18. Whether Bank incur Internship expenses if pursuing MBA through Education Loan?

22nd June 2015, 11:25 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get education loan for doing MBBS in Russia? Which bank will provide loan for that?

Yes, you can apply for educational loan to study MBBS in Russia.

All nationalized banks provide educational loan for studies either in India or abroad. The main aim of the loan is to provide financial support for candidate's who wish to pursue higher studies either in India or abroad.

Some of the banks which offer educational loan are as follows:

* State bank of India
* HDFC
* Axis bank
* Punjab national bank
* Co-orporation bank
* United bank of India
* ICICI bank

5th July 2017, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get education loan for doing MBBS in Russia? Which bank will provide loan for that?

Is there any possibility to get education loan for forward communities at a low interest rate to study mbbs in russia?

25th October 2018, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I study in MBBS at Russia. Which Bank get me an education lone. Please contact me on 9978627028

5th September 2019, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Will sbi give education loan for Mbbs in Russia?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?