23rd March 2019, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Bhajan Lal Scholarship?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the documents which are essentially required for applying in Bhajan Lal Scholarship. Please let me know about the documents immediately because I want to apply in this scholarship. Waiting for your response!

25th March 2019, 12:03 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Bhajan Lal Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, please help me to know about the documents which are essentially required for applying in Bhajan Lal Scholarship. Please let me know about the documents immediately because I want to apply in this scholarship. Waiting for your response!

Some of the documents required (in case of email application) to apply for the Bhajan Lal Scholarship are given below:

Curriculum Vitae - separate document

Answers to essay questions - separate document

Any other information like reason for poor grades, financial background – 400 – 500 words separate document

Social causes and community activities – candidates involved – about 400 – 500 words separate document

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
26th March 2019, 11:54 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

In case of sending the application by email, candidates have to submit the scanned copy of following documents with their application to apply for Bhajan Lal Scholarship:

Curriculum vitae

Answers to Essay Questions

Social causes and community activities in which the candidate is involved (400-500 words)

Additional information, including reasons for poor grades, financial background, other mitigating factors, if relevant (400-500 words)

Candidates can find details on the below mentioned official website link:
http://bhajanfoundation.org/bhajan-lal-scholarship/

Last edited by ppsahu; 30th March 2019 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Remove *
27th March 2019, 08:42 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can apply apply for Bhajan Lal Scholarship through Online or E-mail. To apply through online mode Click Here. If you having personal E-mail then you can send Email with following inducements.

1. Your updated Bio data.
2. Community/Caste certificate
3. Additional Information about reasons for poor grades, financial background, other mitigating factors
4. If the candidate application accept then called for interview with the BGIF Scholarship Committee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?