4th May 2019, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Catholic Syrian Bank Education Loan scheme for BDes aspirant?

Please help me to know that what are all the documents necessarily required to apply a Education Loan scheme in Catholic Syrian Bank. Please help me to know about the documents because I want to apply an education loan in this bank for my BDes course.

9th May 2019, 12:00 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Catholic Syrian Bank Education Loan scheme for BDes aspirant?

Documents required to apply for Education loan :

<> KYC documents of applicant compliant and guarantor.

<> Passport size photo copies of applicant compliant and guarantor

<> Admission letter from the college/university.

<> Entrance Exam Rank card if any

<> Affidavit

<> Equivatable mortgage if any

<> Previous academic year marks sheet

<> Application form for Education loan
9th May 2019, 12:31 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Catholic Syrian Bank Education Loan scheme for BDes aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please help me to know that what are all the documents necessarily required to apply a Education Loan scheme in Catholic Syrian Bank. Please help me to know about the documents because I want to apply an education loan in this bank for my BDes course.

Some of the documents required to apply for the Catholic Syrian Bank education loan scheme are given below:

Admission Proof – Admission letter from the college

Fee Schedule

Identity Proof

Address Proof

Age Proof

Completely filled application form

Mark sheets / Certificates (copies)

Income Proof of Parents – IT Returns or Salary Slips, etc.

2 passport size photographs

You have to contact the Catholic Syrian Bank branch near your house for exact details on the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?