19th December 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Is there loan facility available for Fashion Designing course at NIFT?

Are there any loan facilities for paying the fees of the fashion designing course at NIFT?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Maths necessary for fashion designing? What is the criteria for NIFT in 12th class with PCB to get admission for fashion designing
  2. Colleges for distance mode M.Sc. in apparel fashion designing?
  3. How to fill the form of NIFT? I am interested in Fashion Designing
  4. Am I eligible for MSc Fashion Designing after pursuing B.Com(Hons) from PU?
  5. How to do Bachelor course in fashion designing from NIFT? I have completed 12th this year
  6. Can I be eligible for NIFT after passing 12th? I am interested in fashion designing
  7. Required percentage in 12th Board Exams to appear for NIFT and other Exams of Fashion Designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to crack NIFT exam for fashion designing? What is the syllabus?
  9. How to do fashion designing after finishing 12th?
  10. Can I get admission in NIFT without entrance exam? Can I join fashion designing in NIFT?
  11. Does the NIFT MFM course deals with Designing?
  12. How to do fashion designing diploma after doing B.E from MP in ECE stream
  13. Sample papers with solutions for Fashion Designing Aptitude Test for NIFT?
  14. Fee structure for bachelor of fashion designing in NIFT for 1 semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the requirements to get admission in NIFT? I am a BBA final year student and want to do masters in fashion designing
  16. How can I crack NIFT exam for fashion designing? What is the syllabus?
  17. How can I join after 10th? I am interested in fashion designing
  18. Am I eligible for Masters in Design course from NIFT being a candidate of pursuing M.Com? Fee structure for this course? Job Prospects of pursuing a similar course in Fashion Designing?
10th January 2014, 02:13 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there loan facility available for Fashion Designing course at NIFT?

You are eligible for the education loan if you wish to pursue fashion designing course in National Institute of Fashion Technology. You have to apply for the loan. You need to visit the nearest bank branch where you and family members hold accounts. Your merit score will decide the sanctioning part as bank officials check the borrower’s credibility. Spanning from graduate, postgraduate and doctoral level programs in India, students can get loans. Certificate courses from recognized affiliated institutes and evening courses certified by government in India are eligible for the loan.
22nd July 2015, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there loan facility available for Fashion Designing course at NIFT?

If there any possible to get education loan for diploma fashion designing course ?
30th March 2017, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I get educational loan for Nift even if i didn't qualify for my Nift entrance?
3rd April 2017, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

I want to know can I apply loan for fashion designing course from any institute from where we want to pursue?
26th July 2017, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

After taking admission at nift will i get loan facility and what are the procedure for that?
12th May 2019, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

My daughter want to pursue her PG in fashion designing course in abroad. Can she eligible to get education loan from Bank?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?