26th February 2019, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students?

Hello Sir, can you please help me to know that what are the documents required for applying in Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students? I just want to know about the essential documents which are necessarily required. Please help me to know about the documents asap.

1st March 2019, 12:42 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, can you please help me to know that what are the documents required for applying in Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students? I just want to know about the essential documents which are necessarily required. Please help me to know about the documents asap.

Applicants have to submit the following documents for Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students:

>> Class 12th Mark sheet

>> Aadhaar Card or any other Identity Proof

>> Income Certificate

Students are selected for the Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students on merit basis. Merit list generated on the basis of candidates’ performance in Class 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?